For an additional 50p you can choose to receive a mobile ticket or postal tickets for an additional £1.75.
TicketSource offers a Telephone Box Office Service on 0333 666 3366. Telephone bookings through TicketSource carry a £1.75 telephone service fee
The telephone Box Office Service is open:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm.
Tickets can be sent out up until 96 hours prior to an event. After this time, you can choose to receive your tickets by e-ticket or mobile phone text message. Online booking is available until midnight the day before the event start time. After this time any remaining tickets will be available on the door.
General enquiries can be made direct to the Festival office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds and Exchanges
- Before completing your order, carefully review your event and seat selection making sure that you have selected the exact seats you require for the correct show and on the correct date. Mistakes cannot always be rectified
- Booking fees & postal charges are not refundable.
- Tickets are not refundable unless the event sells out. If you find that you can’t use your tickets we will try to re-sell them online or on the door (at your risk) once the event has sold out and then send you the value of your tickets less the Festival ticketsource booking fee.
- We will exchange tickets for other events of the same or higher value if it is over 48hrs before both events and it is possible to do so.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control. When an event is cancelled Ticketsource will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund of the ticket price if applicable. Booking fees & postal charges are not refundable. Where the event is moved or rescheduled, the tickets will be honoured for the rescheduled date.
If you have selected post as your delivery method, please allow at least 14 days after your order is made to receive your tickets. Tickets sent via Royal Mail can be sent only to the verified billing address. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Dorchester Festival will not be responsible for any tickets that do not arrive in time if they are posted less than 14 days before the event.
Box Office Collection
Tickets can be collected before the performance, typically 30 minutes prior when the doors open. Please remember to bring a printed copy of your receipt (which was emailed to you at time of booking) when picking up tickets from the Box Office.
Ticketsource accepts most major credit cards through the online booking facility. We also accept payment by cheque payable to Dorchester Festival, which you must post to us in order to confirm your booking. All transactions must be in Pounds Sterling
If you wish to contact us please write to us at
10 Manor Farm Road
Dorchester on Thames
Dorchester Abbey Trading, trading as Dorchester Tickets, is a company limited by guarantee registered in England. Company Registration No. 5509086.
22 January 2019